Submit a Review
Michelle is a globally recognized psychic medium, author and intuitive life coach. She is the host of the iTunes podcast The Intuitive Hour: Awaken Your Inner Voice. She’s also the author of the psychic development book, Take the Leap: What It Really Means to Be Psychic and she was honored to be featured at Hay House Radio in May 2016 to discuss her book. She is known for her uncanny accuracy and insights. Her work brings forth powerful changes on a personal level. The sincerity, charisma, and the certainty of her readings have influenced people across the whole spectrum of humanity. A gracious, caring approach is essential to a spiritual teacher. In her unique way, Michelle is able to tap into powerful energies and offer her clients insights that are life-changing. Her ultimate purpose is the realization of your full potential.
Michelle’s gift of intuition has served everyday people, entrepreneurs, therapists, professional athletes, CEOs, celebrities, housewives, teachers, and others who seek understanding and want to live life wholeheartedly and to the fullest. All of us, on the deepest level, seek to perfect our own humanity and to capture the life that honours our soul. Michelle also believes that personal growth and global change are inseparably related. Large, global changes must begin inside each one of us. In the words of Ghandi, “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
PSYCHIC MEDIUM MICHELLE'S WORK INCLUDES
– Tested as legitimate
– Om Times Magazine Cover Story, September 2016
– Featured at Hay House Radio, May 2016
– “A most trusted psychic medium worldwide” by UFOs & Supernatural Magazine, published in The Register of the United States and World’s Best and Most Trusted Psychics, Mediums and Healers in International Rank Order 2012
– Author and contributing writer to OM Times Magazine, Finer Minds and Conscious Life News
– Michelle’s inaugural book, Take the Leap: What It Really Means to Be Psychic, was published September 2015
– The Intuitive Hour: Awaken Your Inner Voice podcast debuted on Itunes February 2016
– Feature interview, Psychic Superstar, released at OM Times Magazine December 2012
– Appeared on Blog Talk Radio discussing mediumship December 2011
– Psychic Medium for FindMeGroup.org searching for missing persons
– Graduate, Advanced Controlled Remote Viewing Course with renowned Dr. Paul Smith formerly assigned to U.S. government’s Stargate Project
– Certified life coach through New York Times best-selling author, health & wellness expert, and spiritual teacher Deborah King
– Certified relationship coach through Dr. John Gray, international relationship expert and author of Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
– Operational controlled remote viewer working under assignment by Debra L. Katz and Dr. Angela Thompson Smith respected authors and remote viewers
– In August, 2012, Michelle participated in a high profile real world operational controlled remote viewing assignment to locate the infamous Amelia Earhart. See article at Eight Martinis Magazine, Issue 9
– Graduate, Mystic Shift Mediumship Program
– Attended Reno and Chico Psychic Institutes
MEDIA & NEWS!
Michelle is featured on the cover of OM Times Magazine! … The cover story will include a full interview within the magazine and 30 minute Podcast interview with Shay Parker, founder of Best American Psychics. Past OM Time issues have included interviews from Jack Canfield, Miguel Ruiz, and Paulo Coelho. OMTimes is one of the leading on-line content providers of positivity, wellness and personal empowerment.
Michelle was interviewed at Hay House Radio! … Show host, Diane Ray, talked to Michelle about her newly released book Take the Leap: What It Really Means to Be Psychic. The segment will be featured on the “Bright, New Voices: The Balboa Press Hour,” produced monthly by HayHouseRadio.com and which features Balboa Press authors.
Take the Leap: What It Really Means to Be Psychic has published with Hay House/Balboa Press! … Here is what they are saying: Psychic medium, author and intuitive life coach Michelle A. Beltran shares a fascinating glimpse into what it means to be a psychic in this informative and highly compelling book. It is an extremely thorough beginner’s guide that asserts that being psychic simply begins with believing in one’s potential to be so. Beltran gives plenty of empowering advice, in the style of a self-help guide, on the benefits of tapping one’s full potential through the power of intuition. – Kirkus Reviews
The Intuitive Hour podcast that has quickly climbed to the Top 100 Podcasts in New and Noteworthy at iTunes! … You are invited to listen to my brand new podcast available at Itunes! Join me each week for The Intuitive Hour: Awaken Your Inner Voice! Listen in and if you like what you hear, please subscribe, rate and review!
MORE ABOUT MICHELLE
Michelle is a psychic medium, remote viewer, pet communicator and spiritual adviser. She is able to answer questions regarding past, present and future. All her clairs are open, however she most often hears (clairaudience), sees (clairvoyance) and feels (clairsentience) messages from spirit.
Michelle earned a bachelor's degree in political science and is near completion of a master's degree in secondary education. Serving a term in the U.S. Air Force, she traveled abroad, living in the Far East and Asia. She has considerable experience in law enforcement, having worked as a probation officer many years and studied criminal law at Golden Gate School of Law in San Francisco, Ca.
As a former professional cyclist and lifelong fitness enthusiast, Michelle finds that much of the clairvoyant information she receives is nutrition and fitness rooted. She believes deeply that health and nutritional balance is vital to her life journey, shaping her path and successes. She is certain connection and awareness with her physical body has heightened her clairsentience abilities.
Please see additional testimonials here: